Adding an e-book to a phyiscal book on your reading list helps keep your list less cluttered and easier for students to navigate.
- Log into Bangor Reading Lists and open the list that contains the item you want the e-book to be linked to
- Click Edit - Edit List
- Find the item and click Edit metadata (right hand side of the item)
- Under Add field, select web address and click Add:
- Search for the e-book in the library catalogue in a seperate tab:
- Click Online Access, and select the link under View It (this is usually titled 'eBook Library')
Paste the URL into the Web address field:
- Tick the Online Resource box - click Ok, and then click Save.