Facilities and resources
Here at the School of Linguistics and English Language we have a range of learning facilities including:
- a recording studio and audio, video and television equipment
- a hire-shop for students who need to borrow microphones and recording equipment
- an extensive collection of books on Linguistics and English Language
- a library of MA and PhD dissertations and theses for students to dip into
- the Bangor Linguistics Society -BLS- a student run society that keeps an up to date record of current journals and publications.