Professional Business Training and Development (Funded Opportunities)
- The Management Centre
- Thursday 18 October 2018, 14:30–18:30
- Training @ The Management Centre
- More information:
- Register Now
Join representatives from the Training and Development Team at The Management Centre, Bangor University for a Professional Training Event to be held at the Hugh Owen Hall – discuss funding for selected professional training courses through the ‘Skills for Employers & Employees’ (SEE) Project*.
This event is for business owners, senior to first line managers, human resource personnel and individuals wanting to upskill and enhance their employability prospects, or simply retrain.
You might already have a clear understanding of your professional training and development needs, or you’d simply like to talk through options offered by our Training and Development Hub at the Management Centre.
The event will includes trade stands and mini information sessions detailing the latest trending developments from the following Awarding Bodies:
● Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
● The Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
● The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
● The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
● The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
● North Wales Business Academy
● Skills for Employers & Employees (SEE) Project
*SEE Funding is available of selected courses only, for more information click here
Light refreshments will be provided
Book your place now