9.30am (please arrive by 9.15 for a 9.30 start) - 4pm
Guest Teacher - John Peacock
JOHN PEACOCK is both an academic and a Buddhist practitioner of nearly forty years. He was initially trained in the Tibetan Gelugpa tradition in India and subsequently spent time in Sri Lanka studying Theravada. He has lectured in Buddhist Studies at the University of Bristol, and at present he is Associate Director of the Oxford Mindfulness Centre and teaches on the Master of Studies programme in MBCT (Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy) at Oxford University. He has been teaching meditation for over twenty five years and is a Gaia House guiding teacher.
Where fees are due, CMRP require payment at point of registration for all events. Some of our events require an assessment process, if you meet all the event entry criteria but during our assessment we then decide that the event is not suitable for you at this time, your money will be refunded.
Standard rate - includes light vegetarian buffet lunch: £65.00
This event is non-residential. This means that you will need to make your own accommodation arrangements if the event is longer than one day in duration.
Reichel Hall - Bangor University
By providing the below information and submitting the registration you agree for CMRP to store your information on their secure system and share it with the necessary CMRP team members to both administer and deliver the required training. Please note that your name provided here will be used on your CPD certificate, where relevant.
Title: Forename: Surname:
Country (if not UK):
Do you have any special dietary requirements?
Please provide further details:
Do you have any logistical/practical requirements?
Please provide further details:
Where did you find out about this event?
Please select the fee that you're paying.
The first installment payment of 20% will be due today, with the remaining 80% payable over an equal number of installments. You can select from between 1 and 3 installments. Installments will be payable at set intervals between today, and 6 weeks prior to the start of the event. Please select the number of further installments that you would like to make:
Is your fee to be paid by your employer?
Contact name at employer:
Contact phone number at employer:
Purchase order number if applicable:
Please indicate briefly, what has drawn you to the event?
Words: 0 words. Remaining: 100
Course fee includes lunch which will be suitable for vegetarians if you have any food allergies we need to be aware of please list them here
Any other information you would like to pass onto CMRP admin team or teachers in connection with this application:
We never share your information however we occasionally send news updates and information to delegates about our forthcoming courses and events. If you would rather not receive this information please tick here
Finance Terms & Conditions
Invoices are only raised where the employer is paying, however this method can slow down the process and payment by the participant is recommended. No place is secure on a course until full payment has been received. Once an invoice has been raised the course place is dependent on prompt payment, if the CMRP invoice is not paid on time the course place is released for other participants on the waiting list. This process reduces last minute cancellations, ensures that invoices are not raised then left unpaid and that all course places are allocated. So that you do not lose your place due to financial issues we advise that if you are requesting an invoice to be raised that you communicate with your employer to make payment within the timeframe detailed on the invoice.
Responsibility for payment remains with the course attendee, if the employer does not pay the invoice the applicant will be liable to make payment or meet the cancellation charges.
After submitting your application you may withdraw your application 8 weeks prior to the event commencement date at which point you will be offered a refund, minus 20% admin fee. If you cancel your place on a course within 8 weeks of the event commencement date, no refund will be offered.
In the unlikely event that, due to unforeseen circumstances, the course has to be cancelled by the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice (CMRP), we will refund any fees paid to us by delegates. Our liability is limited to refund only CMRP event fees. We recommend delegates have adequate insurance to cover any cancelled travel or personal expenses.
I confirm by ticking this box I have read, understood and agree to the payment and cancellation arrangements of CMRP and wish to apply for the above event:
The CMRP Admin and Teaching teams will communicate with you using the e-mail address you have provided above. Please tick this box to confirm you have checked your e-mail address is accurate.