Marketing Media activity within Corporate Communications and Marketing spans areas such as publications, customer relationship management, website development, online presence as well as support for other electronic and multimedia marketing activities.
The Web Team is an integrated team drawing staff from within IT Services (ITS) and Corporate Communications and Marketing (CCM).
The team is responsible for:
- creating and developing content for the Bangor website
- maintaining and supporting the development of academic school sites, college sites and service centre sites through the Webchanges scheme
- updating, maintaining and creating video content for the University’s official presence on Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
The web team can help you with the following:
- development of student profiles
- student news stories
- promotional video content for our successful BangorTV website & YouTube channels
- support for electronic communications plans and other work which supports the good practice guidelines developed within the Student Recruitment Unit.
If you are part of the University then we can offer advice and other practical services to support the development of your online presence, and provide services which allow you to concentrate on other key concerns.
For more information about the Webteam or to request changes to your university website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TThe CRM Team is an integrated team consisting of staff from within IT Services (ITS) and Corporate Communications and Marketing (CCM).
The CRM Team is responsible for developing communication plans that are implemented through the University’s Customer Relationship Management system. The system allows the team to segment markets and develop specific and targeted communications aimed at increasing recruitment and maximising conversion.
The Marketing department prepares and produces a range of publications aimed at prospective students and applicants including the undergraduate prospectus, the postgraduate brochure and various School specific leaflets and brochures. We also contribute towards other external publications and websites.