Mike Alexander- Staff Profile
- Chairman and Director of PONT. This is a Wales wide organisation which works with farmers and graziers to get the best possible deal for wildlife.
- Trustee and Vice chairman of Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales
- Chairman: Pembrokeshire Islands Conservation Advisory Committee
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Biology (FRSB)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management. (FCIEEM)
- Alexander, M. 2013. Management Planning for Nature Conservation – A Theoretical Basis and practical Guide.2nd Edition – fully revised with additions. Springer Science & Business Media B. V.
- Alexander, M. 2010 CMS Guide to Management Planning, CMS Consortium, Talgarth, Wales, UK.
- Alexander, M. 2003 CCW Guide to management planning for SSSIs, Natura 2000 Sites and Ramsar sites. Bangor, Countryside Council for Wales
- Alexander, M. 2000. Guide to the production of management plans for protected areas. Aberystwyth, UK. CMS Partnership.
- Alexander, M. 2000. A management Planning Handbook. Kampala Uganda, Uganda Wildlife Authority
- Alexander, M. 1996. A Guide to the Production of Management Plans for Nature Conservation and Protected Areas, Bangor, Countryside Council for Wales.
- Alexander, M. 1995. Management Planning in relation to protected areas, Gland Switzerland, Parks (IUCN) Vol. 5 No 1