Bangor Social Value Hub Launch
- Reichel Conference Centre, Bangor University
- Tuesday 11 June 2019, 10:00–13:00
- Mary Lynch
- More information:
- To book follow this link
The launch of the Social Value Hub comes in response to a growing demand for accountability in public and third sector organisations, and the need for funded programmes to demonstrate ‘evidence of social impact’.
The event will outline the upcoming work of the Social Value Hub and launch a partnership with BCUHB’s ‘Well North Wales’ project.
· Ben Carpenter (CEO, Social Value UK)
· Teresa Owen (Executive Director of Public Health, BCUHB)
· Eleri Lloyd (Social Value Manager, Mantell Gwynedd)
· Glynne Roberts (Programme Director, Well North Wales)
The public is welcome to attend.