Bangor University Student Christmas Market
Dozens of stalls run by fellow students
- PJ Hall, Main Arts
- Wednesday 5 December 2018, 12:00–17:00
- Eirian Jones
- 01248 388356
- More information:
- Facebook Event
- Dozens of stalls run by fellow students selling a variety of arts and crafts, baked goods, jewellery, cards, decorations and other treats and gifts.
- A variety of live music throughout the afternoon.
- Hot food and mulled wine on sale from the University catering service, ‘EatDrinkBangor’.
- A percentage of profits going to a variety of local and national charities.
For information on some of the stalls and to start planning your Christmas shopping, view the official Facebook event:
Or alternatively, contact the event organiser, Eirian Jones: / 01248 388356.
We hope to see you there!