Enterprise & Innovation (E007)
- Main Lecture Theatre, Dean Street, Bangor University
- Wednesday 1 May 2019, 11:00–17:00
- B-Enterprising & Big Ideas Wales
- 01248 388356
- More information:
- Book online.
Interested in a starting a business in the digital and tech sector?
Come along to the free Digital Bootcamp on Wednesday 1st May
11.00 – 17.00, Main Lecture Theatre, Dean Street, Bangor University
Previous participants have stated that this was one of their best experiences whilst at University!
The day will give you all the tools and contacts you need to start up and grow your tech business.
So, if you have any online presence that creates your income, you need to be here, to learn important aspects of start-up and growth.
The amazing guest speakers include:
· ‘From Idea to Operation & Growth’ - Joe Perkins, Bangor University Alumnus and Founder of Coursematch
· ‘Pandering to Google – what you need to know about SEO’ - Shaun Roberts, Digital Marketing Consultant and SEO Expert at NXTWEB
· ‘Raising Finance & Investment for Digital & Tech Businesses’ - Matthew Rowell, Head of Partnerships at Seed Legals
· ‘Intellectual Property of Ideas and Online Businesses & Processes’ - IPO Office
· ‘Digital Marketing’ - Teresa Carnall, Founder of TBC Marketing
Come along to learn about and start your business journey in the tech and digital industry. Big Ideas Wales will also be present to provide information and support.