- Online via Zoom
- Monday 6 July 2020, 14:00–15:00
(And every Monday until Wednesday 8 July 2020)
- The Confucius Institute
- Isabel Vincent
- More information:
The Confucius Institute at Bangor University is offering Chinese Conversation drop-in sessions via Zoom. The sessions are designed to help individuals who are learning Mandarin and have basic or intermediate language skills. The online interactive sessions will help you to practice the language, build vocabulary and develop fluency.
The Chinese Conversation sessions will be led by a teacher from the Confucius Institute.
• Sessions: Twice per week (Monday and Wednesday)
• Class Times: 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm (1 hour)
• Total Hours: 8 hours over 8 sessions (4 consecutive weeks x 2 hours)
• Start date: Monday 15th June 2020
• End date: Wednesday 8th July 2020
• Online venue: Once you have completed the registration form (below) your course tutor will contact you with the Zoom meeting link for your lesson. You will need to register with Zoom for your free account.
We are looking forward to seeing you online every Monday and Wednesday from 2 pm-3 pm