Research Data Management
- Friday 7 February 2020, 12:00–13:00
- Library and Archives Service
- Beth Hall
This session will cover:
• Why research data management and planning is vital
• Research Data storage options
• Research Data preservation, reuse and archiving
• Research Data curation: labelling and describing data sets
• Funders expectations and Legal responsibilities
Course Aim: To discuss the principles of effective research data management and to describe the support offered within the University.
If you would like to access this session remotely, please note this is in the “special requirements” box below. Wherever possible we will offer this via Skype for Business and/or Panopto.