Student Christmas Market
Support Students and Buy Locally!
- PJ Hall, Main Arts
- Wednesday 7 December 2016, 12:00–17:00
- More information:
- Facebook Event
It’s getting closer folks! If you haven’t put it in your diary already the Student Christmas Market will be held on Wednesday 7th December, 12.00-17.00 in PJ Hall, Main Arts. It’s a great opportunity to buy a range of goods and stocking fillers, including cakes, jewellery, crafts and much more.
- Dozens of stalls run by fellow students selling a variety of arts and crafts, baked goods, jewellery, plants, cards, decorations and other treats and gifts.
- A variety of live music throughout the afternoon.
- Hot food and mulled wine on sale from the University catering service, Food@Bangor.
- A percentage of profits going to a variety of local and national charities.
Come along and support our stallholders, get your stocking fillers early and buy local!
We look forward to seeing you there.
Spread the word via Facebook by sharing the Event with your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/1147898098633067/