Teaching for Learning or Teaching for Employment?
- Wheldon Seminar Room
- Wednesday 25 March 2020, 13:30–15:30
- Clare Brass
HEIs are now increasingly being measured by their ability to prepare graduates for the world of work.
This workshop will:
- introduce concepts and components of graduate employability
- present an overview of the employability landscape in the HE sector
- outline student employability initiatives at Bangor
- consider the influence of academic learning on employability development
Participants will have the opportunity to consider challenges within their own academic discipline, and explore how their teaching can enhance the employability of their students.