Children and Vulnerable Adults
Statement of Principles
Bangor University is committed to:
- Providing as far as reasonably practicable, a safe environment for all its staff, students and visitors.
- Providing, as far as is reasonably practicable, an environment that is safe from harm for those under the age of 18.
- Upholding the rights of children and young people to protection from harm, freedom from injury and a safe and healthy environment.
- Ensuring that appropriate procedures are in place to safeguard against child abuse or harm.
- Ensuring that appropriate procedures are in place for dealing with allegations of abuse.