Here are a number of online resources that you may find helpful:
- Bangor University Website – The website includes information about Bangor University in general
- Bangor University, Psychology Department – Information about the School, modules and research
- Canolfan Bedwyr – Welsh language support at Bangor University
- Mantais –Information about undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships
- Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol – Information about scholarships, and the recent drive to promote and fund Welsh scholarship at Welsh Universities.
- Porth – Online modules and resources provided by a number of Welsh universities including Bangor. There will be modules available for a number of subjects including psychology.
- Cysill – The Bangor University provides Cysill online, which is a great tool for helping you spell in Welsh. The university computers also provide CysGair.
- The university have published a dictionary of psychology terms in Welsh (Spencer, Ll., Edwards, M., Prys, D., & Thomas, E. (2004). Geiridau Termau Seicoleg).
- The Welsh Academy English-Welsh Dictionary Online