Postgraduate Study: School of Environment, Natural Resources and Geography
Taught Postgraduate programmes
The School offers a wide range of postgraduate courses in agroforestry, environmental forestry, environmental management, conservation and land management. Please click on the appropriate degree name for more information.
- Agroforestry MSc
- Conservation and Land Management MSc
- Environmental and Business Management MSc
- Environmental Forestry MSc
- Forestry and Environmental Management degrees (TRANSFOR-M) MSc
- Sustainable Forest and Nature Management (SUFONAMA) (Erasmus Mundus course) MSc
- Sustainable Tropical Forestry (SUTROFOR) (Erasmus Mundus course) MSc
MSc by Distance Learning
A number of the forestry-related postgraduate programmes are accredited by the Institute of Chartered Foresters.
Postgraduate Research Programmes
A very strong feature of the School is our very active postgraduate research programme. 60 students are currently registered for higher research degrees, including PhD and MPhil/MRes. Please see our research pages for a comprehensive list of our research activities and details of key research staff. The administration of research degrees is now managed by the College of Natural Sciences Graduate School
Please read this guidance if you are thinking of applying for a research degree in SENRGY.