Postgraduate Study: School of Environment, Natural Resources and Geography
Taught Postgraduate programmes
The School offers a wide range of postgraduate courses in agroforestry, environmental forestry, environmental management, conservation and land management. Please click on the appropriate degree name for more information.
- Agroforestry MSc
- Conservation and Land Management MSc
- Environmental and Business Management MSc
- Environmental Forestry MSc
- Forestry and Environmental Management degrees (TRANSFOR-M) MSc
- Sustainable Forest and Nature Management (SUFONAMA) (Erasmus Mundus course) MSc
- Sustainable Tropical Forestry (SUTROFOR) (Erasmus Mundus course) MSc
MSc by Distance Learning
A number of the forestry-related postgraduate programmes are accredited by the Institute of Chartered Foresters.
Postgraduate Research Programmes
A very strong feature of the School is our very active postgraduate research programme. 60 students are currently registered for higher research degrees, including PhD and MPhil/MRes. Please see our research pages for a comprehensive list of our research activities and details of key research staff. The administration of research degrees is now managed by the College of Natural Sciences Graduate School.