- Engineering Careers in the Lorry Loader Industry
15 May 2019
- Skills and Employability Service - Activities and Events
1 May 2019
- Looking for your graduate job, internship, or networking opportunities?
30 April 2019
- Employability Week: Message of the Day (Friday)
29 March 2019
- Employability Week: Message of the Day (Thursday)
28 March 2019
- Read all news
The Skills and Employability Service is committed to providing support to all organisations to assist them in the recruitment of students, graduates and post graduates.
- Information about the Skills and Employability Service – A brief synopsis of the service.
- Bangor Employability Award – This award provides recognition of the skills gained by students through extracurricular activities. The BEA aims to help students understand their own skill set and how they can be transferred to the workplace.
- Advertising a Vacancy – Whether you have a part or full time opportunity, work experience or work taster opportunities, internships, placements for undergraduates, graduates or postgraduates you can advertise free of charge via the University’s Employment Bureau, Bangor TARGETconnect.
- B-Enterprising – This project aims to help students and graduates to be more enterprising. Working closely with employers in North Wales allows us to support employment needs.
- GO Wales – Achieve through Work Experience is a new, and distinctly different, initiative to previous GO Wales projects; funded by the European Social Fund, it supports students who are under 25 years old and who face barriers in securing suitable work experience.
- The Employers Perspective – Giving talks or presentations – Often students have little or no understanding of employer needs before leaving University. By giving talks or presentations you can potentially mould an individual into the ideal employee for your company.
- Raising Your Profile Within the University – There are many opportunities to raise your profile for mutual benefit. For more information click here.
- Supporting Employers – The Skills and Employability Service host a variety of programmes and initiatives for employers. We can offer continuing professional development and support business by securing funding to run these programmes.
- Submit an Enquiry – If you have an enquiry then please contact us here.
Whatever your business needs we are confident we will provide a professional service which will help you to identify your recruitment needs, promote your company or help develop your business by working in partnership with other areas of the University and local community.