External Videos and Clips
Videos featuring staff members
- Dave Shaw interviews Professor Lew Hardy who explains what choking is.
- Dave Shaw interviews Professor Lew Hardy, who explains what anxiety is and why it is important in sport.
Staff and PhD students on the radio
- PhD student James Bell is interviewed on the BBC Wales Jamie and Louise programme on his research investigating performance under pressure
- Professor Neil Walsh is interviewed by BBC Wales' Jamie and Louise about hydration and performance
- Dr Ross Roberts is interviewed by BBC Wales' Jamie and Louise as part of the live broadcast from Bangor University talking about sport psychology, the Wales v Ireland rugby world cup match and personality and performance research done at Bangor.
- Prof Tim Woodman and Dr Ross Roberts interviewed on BBC Wales' Jamie and Louise show talking about ironic errors and performance under pressure, as well as personality and performance.