- Application form and guidance notes available here.
Santander Masters Scholarships
In partnership with Santander Bank, 5 postgraduate scholarships valued at £5,000 each will be awarded to students starting on a Masters degrees in January 2020.
Candidates from the following Santander countries are eligible to apply:
- Puerto Rico
The Santander Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, personal qualities and achievements. The suitability of candidates for their chosen course, how the course builds on previous education and experience and how it relates to candidates’ career ambitions and personal development will all be taken into account.
Am I eligible?
To apply you must be:
- A national from one of the 21 Santander network countries listed above
- You must be in possession of a formal offer letter to commence in January 2020 on a Taught Master’s course at Bangor University, i.e. a course leading to an MA, MSc, MBA or LLM - For a list of the January entry courses please see the following link: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/international/courses/january-start/index.php
- The studentship is only open to full-time students studying on campus.
- Expecting to have, or already have, a good UK bachelor honours degree or equivalent degree from a recognised institution of higher education from your home country
How do I apply?
Click here to download the application form and guidance notes.
The closing date for applications is 1 December 2019 and successful recipients will be informed by Mid-December
For further information or if you have any questions about the scheme, please contact: Kerry Jones, International Education Centre Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org.