We offer Study Support to all of our students.
We can help you in a number of ways, these include
- Study skills resources, appointments, workshops and drop-ins
- Libraries and other learning resources
- Computers and IT skills
- Study Support for Students with Disabilities
- Study Support for Students with mental health difficulties
- Careers and Opportunities
- Resources, practical advice and support at our Centre for Careers and Opportunities
For further information please choose one of the links from the Study Support Menu on the right.
We welcome your feedback.
We would welcome your feedback about the service received, to enable us to develop and provide the best possible service now and in the future.
Please contact one of the following with your comments:
|Maria Lorenzini||Director of Student Experience|
|Julian Brasington||Study Skills Manager|