The Trustees of the Scheme and the University invite you to do this by joining the University's Scheme, this leaflet is only a short guide. The Scheme Booklet contains more details about the benefits than can be put into this leaflet, and as well as the Application Form. You can obtain a copy by asking the Pensions Officer at Human Resources, Bryn Afon, University of Wales Bangor, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2DG.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of the Scheme.
* What is the Scheme?
* What's in it for me?
* When can I join the Scheme?
* I only work part time, can I still join the Scheme?
* What if I leave the University?
* What does contracted out of the State Scheme mean?
* What do I have to pay?
* Can I make extra contributions?
* I would like to join the Scheme, what do I do now?
* I'm not sure - can I join the Scheme later?