Why Bangor?What is mindfulness?
Join our training community and tap into a wealth of experience….
- The Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice (CMRP) was the first university based mindfulness centre in the UK, and our Master’s programme was the first in the world in this field.
- Our students highly recommend our Masters in Mindfulness – see the testimonials page here
- We have an international reputation for the quality and integrity of our training processes. There is international engagement with our research on teacher training and competence. We actively research our training processes (see publication page) and adapt our practices accordingly
- North Wales is a wonderful place to spend time! It combines extraordinarily beautiful countryside with a rich cultural legacy. It has been designated the 4th best region in the world to visit in 2017 by the Lonely Planet
- All of our trainers are carefully chosen for their field leading experience and skill in teaching and training in mindfulness-based approaches.
- We have excellent student/tutor ratios, which means you get individual connection with your tutor and personal tailored feedback on our Masters programme
- You can gain the highest award in mindfulness-based teacher training with us: the Certificate of Competence in Teaching MBSR and/or MBCT
- We offer a developmental training programme which will take you through the early steps of building foundational competencies in teaching mindfulness-based courses, through to deepening your skills and knowledge as you establish your teaching practice.
- Bangor is just 3 hours on a direct train from Euston.