Bangor University Business Club
Bangor University Business Club at The Management Centre offers a sophisticated and vibrant nexus for people, organisations and businesses of all kinds to meet, share ideas and discuss the issues of the day.
The University has a wealth of knowledge, talent, resources and facilities to offer organisations in the region to promote the development of strong community links.
The Management Centre provides a superb location for Bangor University Business Club. Overlooking the Menai Strait the Business Club Lounge is available to members and is complemented by a dedicated business centre where members can access newspapers, journals and a plethora of relevant and useful information online, through Wi-Fi facilities. Join us
- Free membership
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Privileged invitation to events
Preferential rates at The Management Centre for:
- Conference, events and venue hire
- Dedicated Hot Desk Suite bookable by the hour, day, week or month
- Overnight guest accommodation
- Professional development & training (click here for details of the training offered at The Management Centre)