Bangor University Business Club - Rules
Bangor University Business Club Rules
- Membership is subject to approval by The Management Centre.
- The Management Centre reserves the right to revoke membership at any time.
- Membership is on an individual level, not on an organisation or company level.
- Benefits are applicable to the individual named member and where appropriate to their guest and may vary from time to time.
- Members should abide by the Policies of Bangor University when utilising the member facilities which can be found on the University website.
- Complementary Wi-Fi is subject to a fair-usage policy and may be used in accordance with Bangor University guidelines which can be found on the University website.
- Members are required to present their membership card when accessing the member facilities.
- Preferential rates apply to named members only.
- Preferential booking rate of 20% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Content of articles for the business forum are at the discretion of The Management Centre.
- The business forum may not be used as a mechanism for direct selling and marketing.
- The Management Centre reserves the right to notify members of forthcoming Bangor University Business Club events.