Programming with R (Two Day Webinar)
Part 1 : 20/11/2023, 1.30 pm - 5.00 pm
Part 2 : 21/11/2023, 1.30 pm - 5.00 pm
The course follows on from the Introduction to R course. It is assumed that all students have attended this course (or have equivalent skills).
- Conditionals: using if and else statements in R.
- Functions: what a function is, how are they used, and how can we construct our own functions.
- Looping in R: an introduction to the concept of looping in R. In particular for and while loops.
- Help: The help system in R can at first glance appear daunting, however, after the initial shock, R’s documentation is second to none.
- Project structure: Practical tips on how to structure a project.