All international students will be guaranteed a place in university accommodation provided you:
- apply for a full-time course starting in September
- apply for a course based at our Bangor campus
- apply for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught course
- are starting in Bangor University for the first time
- apply before the deadline:
- Undergraduate: 31 July
- Postgraduate: 07 August
For full terms and conditions about guaranteed accommodation, click here
Scholarship towards Accommodation Fees
Your offer letter will detail the scholarship/s you have been awarded, if you have been awarded a scholarship as a contribution towards the cost of University accommodation, then you need to keep the following points in mind;
- The accommodation scholarship amount is non-transferrable. That means that if you decide to opt-out of university accommodation, then you will forfeit this scholarship amount. However, this will have no impact on the scholarship awarded towards your tuition fees
- Any accommodation scholarship amount (if awarded) as mentioned in your Offer Letter will be automatically reflected in your Accommodation Offer too, so you will be required to pay the remaining charges only.
Accommodation options and costs
Have a look at our halls pages to see what kind of accommodation we have on offer, how much they cost and view images, videos, and 360 tours.
How to apply for Accommodation
- Step 1: Apply for the academic course of your choice at the university and wait for an Offer of Admission (Conditional or Unconditional Offer Letter)
- Step 2: All conditional or unconditional offer holders can apply for the room of their choice through our page here.
Applications for accommodation open:
- September 2021 intake: we are now accepting accommodation applications for September 2021 intake applicants, you can apply here.
- January 2022 intake: we will begin to accept accommodation applications for January 2022 intake applicants around the end of September 2021.
We offer a wide range of accommodation to suit your needs.