All international students will be guaranteed a place in university accommodation provided you:
- apply for a full-time course starting in September
- apply for a course based at our Bangor campus
- apply for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught course
- are starting in Bangor University for the first time
- apply before the deadline:
- Undergraduate: 31 July
- Postgraduate: 07 August
For full terms and conditions about guaranteed accommodation, click here
We offer a wide range of accommodation to suit your needs.
How to apply for Accommodation
- Step 1: Apply for the academic course of your choice at the university and wait for an Offer of Admission (Conditional or Unconditional Offer Letter)
- Step 2: All conditional or unconditional offer holders can apply for the room of their choice through our online accommodation booking system as detailed below.
Online Accommodation Booking System:
- September 2022 intake: we are now accepting accommodation applications for September 2022 intake applicants, you can apply here.
- January 2023 intake: Accommodation applications for January 2023 intake applicants will open in November 2022.
I lived in halls on the Ffriddoedd Site, I made friends with a lot of other international students in my halls and everyone I have lived with and the people I have since come across in Bangor have been very nice.