Book your place
During the Open Day, you will:
- ain an insight into your subject area
- iew course-specific facilities and resources
- eet teaching staff and current students
- visit the student accommodation
- et a feel for student life at Bangor
- ttend presentations on topics such as student life and finance
- amiliarise yourself with the University buildings and Bangor itself.
Please let us know beforehand by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you or anyone in your party has a disability or mobility problems so that we can make any necessary arrangements.
Get ready for your Open Day
There’s a lot to fit in to one day so read the programme and make a note of everything you’d like to see and do before you arrive.
Think of any questions you have beforehand – you may have questions for staff about the entry requirements or the modules offered on your course or questions for current students about student life at Bangor e.g., the clubs and societies offered here.
Although most University buildings are within walking distance of the main building where you’ll be signing in, you’ll be amazed by how much walking you’ll do during an Open Day so wear shoes or trainers that you’ll be happy to wear all day. We also can’t guarantee what the weather will be like so bring a coat or jacket with you.
Top 20 for Teaching Quality
and #44 in the UK
The Times & The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024
university in the World
for Responsible Consumption and Production in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings
[0:04] Croeso i Ddiwrnod Agored Prifysgol Bangor!
[0:07] Welcome to Bangor University Open Day!
[0:29] I honestly couldn't have thought of a better place as a stepping stone
[0:32] to use to further my career than coming to Bangor.
[0:35] I think it was the best decision I've ever made.
[0:51] Come to Bangor - you're going to absolutely love it!
Do you have a question about life as a Bangor University student? Our ambassadors will be happy to help you find the answer.
They can tell you more about studying here, about the amazing Clubs and Societies we have, and how they made friends and settled in to life at university.
If you have any questions about our courses, our lecturers are on hand to help. Below are some examples of frequently asked questions. Can you think of any more?
- What are the qualities of a successful student in this subject at Bangor?
- How can I prepare myself to study this subject at Bangor?
- How will I know that this subject at Bangor is the right choice for me?