Welcome to the Integrated Research and Impact Support (IRIS) Service
The role of the Integrated Research and Impact Support (IRIS) Service is to:
- provide an integrated research support service for all Bangor University researchers
- support the delivery of the University's Research and Enterprise Strategies
- identify research opportunities and potential funders for Bangor University researchers
- support Research Excellence and the delivery of impact from Bangor University research
- support researchers in building sustainable relationships with local, regional and national business partners
- promote, co-ordinate and support the delivery of Bangor University's Business and Enterprise activities
- ensure that all research and enterprise expenditure is eligible and auditable
To find out more about our wide-range of support for staff, postgraduates and businesses please visit the relevant section of our website via the links below.
Keep up-to-date on our latest news from the Integrated Research and Impact Support (IRIS) Service.
IRIS, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, Ll57 2DG
Integrated Research and Impact Support (IRIS) Service remains open and is currently able to deliver all services as normal. A significant number of staff will be delivering these services via Homeworking so response times may be a little slower but we are confident that our systems are robust enough to maintain adequate services. Please contact IRIS staff by their Bangor University e-mails as office telephones will be largely unanswered.