Bangor University offer an Airport Drop-Off Service at Manchester Airport for students leaving Bangor for the Christmas break.
Our next available services:
- Friday, 17th December 2021: 7am
- Saturday, 18th December 2021: 7am
Step 1: Confirm your travel plans
Please check all the Covid-related regulations before you travel and ensure you are fit for flying. For more information please click here.
Step 2: Make the online payment
To make the payment go to our online shop and click on the pick-up date that you would like to book.
Note: This step is for payment only, you must also complete the booking form, see Step 3.
Step 3: Complete the Airport Drop-Off Booking Form
To guarantee a place you should complete the online Airport Drop-Off Booking Form.
Step 4: Receive booking confirmation email
Please keep the email and bring proof of it with you to 'check-in' with the Bangor University representatives on the day.
Step 5: Receive arrivals instructions
A few days before the drop-off day, we will email you with clear instructions about where to meet us in Bangor. We will also provide a contact telephone number for emergencies.
Airport Pick-up and Covid-19 Safety
We are working to ensure your trip to the airport is as safe as possible and we have put some extra measures in place which include:
- Face coverings are compulsory on the coach. New single-use face masks will be provided to ensure we follow the Welsh Government's regulations.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided before going onto the coach.
- Your luggage will only be handled by yourself. No staff/volunteers will handle your suitcase to avoid contact.
If you have any concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions about your travel plans, contact the International Student Support Office.