Dr Alan Wallington
- Uncertain Futures: what light can metaphor shed upon the conceptualisation of timeWallington, AM, Wallingford, A, Labeau, E (ed.) & Zhang, Q (ed.) 2015, Uncertain Futures: what light can metaphor shed upon the conceptualisation of time. in Taming the TAME systems, Cahiers Chronos, Volume 27. Brill, pp. 25-38. https://doi.org/10.1163/9789004292772
- Back to the future: Just where are forthcoming events located?Wallington, AM 2012, Back to the future: Just where are forthcoming events located? in Space and Time in Languages and Cultures: Language, Culture, and Cognition. 2012 edn, pp. 83-99.
- Affect Transfer by Metaphor for an Intelligent Conversational AgentWallington, AM, Wallington, A, Agerri, R, Barnden, J, Lee, M, Rumbell, T & Ahmad, K (ed.) 2011, Affect Transfer by Metaphor for an Intelligent Conversational Agent. in Affective Computing and Sentiment Analysis: Text: Speech and Language Technology. 2011 edn, Springer, pp. 53-66. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-1757-2_5
- Systematicity in metaphor and the use of invariant mappingsWallington, AM, Low, G (ed.), Todd, Z (ed.), Deigan, A (ed.) & Cameron, L (ed.) 2010, Systematicity in metaphor and the use of invariant mappings. in Researching and Applying Metaphor in the Real World. 2010 edn, John Benjamins Publishing Company, pp. 209-244.
- Metaphor and its unparalleled meaning and truthBarnden, JA, Wallington, AM, Burkhardt, A (ed.) & Nerlich, B (ed.) 2010, Metaphor and its unparalleled meaning and truth. in Tropical Truth(s): The Epistemology of Metaphor and Other Tropes. 2010 edn, Walter de Gruyter & Co, pp. 85-122. https://doi.org/10.1515/9783110230215.85