Miss Lois Nash
Lecturer in Law (Welsh Medium)
I came to Bangor University in 2019 to study for a PhD in Criminal Law, following the completing of my LLB in Law at Aberystwyth University. I completed the LPC with LLM in Professional Legal Practice in 2022 from the University of Law.
My doctoral research concentrates on Mercy Killing and Euthanasia within a Criminal Law context. As my PhD project suggests, my academic interests lie with Criminal and Medical Law. More specifically defences to murder.
As I have a keen interest in Criminal Law, I teach the Criminal Law and Criminal Evidence modules. I also teach Welsh-medium modules such as Datganoli and Materion Cyfoes mewn Cyfraith Trosedd.
Location: 401, New Arts
- LPC with LLM in Professional Legal Practice
University of Law , 2022
- LLB in Law
Aberystwyth University , 2018
- Materion Cyfoes mewn Cyfraith Trosedd
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Evidence
- Family and Welfare Law
- Contract Law (Welsh-medium tutor)
- Legal Skills (Welsh-medium tutor)
- Personal Tutor
- School Liaison Officer for the School of History, Law and Social Sciences
- Member of Welsh Affairs Committee
SLS – Society for Legal Scholars
SLSA – Socio-Legal Studies Association
Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol – Darlithydd Cysylltiol (Associate Lecturer)