Miss Tasha Roberts
Lecturer in Law (Welsh Medium)
Tasha Roberts joined Bangor University as a Lecturer in Law in 2021, having previously worked as a teacher for Gwynedd Council. She completed her undergraduate studies at Bangor University, graduating with a First Class LLB (Hons) Law degree, before later earning her PGCE in 2020. Currently studying an LLM in Medical Law and Ethics with DeMontfort University, she is set to graduate in 2024 and looks forward to beginning her Ph.D. in Law later this year.
Office: T20, Turret, Main Arts Building
- Law, Justice, and Procedure (Module Leader)
- Media Law (Module Leader)
- Undergraduate Dissertation Supervision (English and Welsh Medium)
- Y Gyfraith yn Gymraeg (Module Leader)
- Public Law (Welsh Medium Contribution)
- Tort Law (Welsh Medium Contribution)
- Brexit & European Union Law in the UK (Welsh Medium Contribution)
- Launch of the National Centre for Religious Education in Wales at the Eisteddfod
The Welsh-medium launch of the National Centre for Religious Education in Wales was held at the Bangor University stall at the Llyn and Eifionydd National Eisteddfod 2023. Joshua Andrews and I presented as co-directors of the Centre. Interesting contributions were given by Emilia Johnson, Daniel Latham, Modlen Lynch, and Natasha Roberts, in addition to a fascinating discussion with Kristoffer Hughes, the Chief of the Anglesey Druid Order. We were also able to announce that the first Honorary Fellow of the Centre is the National Poet for Wales, Hanan Issa.
6 Aug 2023Activity: Types of Public engagement and outreach - Public lecture/debate/seminar (Contributor)