Modules for course M1AL | LLM/LB
LLM Law and Banking
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2019–20.
15 credits from:
- SXL-4119: Legal Research Methods (15) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4409: Legal Research Methods (15) (Semester 1 + 2)
- Students starting this course in January must take SXL-4119. Students starting this course in September must take SXL-4409.
15 to 30 credits from:
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4423: Islamic Finance (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4424: Islamic Banking (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)
- Choose 15-30 credits from Business modules.