Modules for course N2BD | MBA/LMGT1
MBA Law and Management (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4921: MBA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4901 (September intake) ASB-4921 (January intake)
15 to 30 credits from:
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- Students MUST take one from either ASB-4006 or ASB-4413 and can take both.
0 to 15 credits from:
- ASB-4030: Knowledge Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4426: Contemporary Issues in Mgmt (15) (Semester 2)
- If you have chosen BOTH ASB-4006 and ASB-4413 please skip this section.