Modules for course N2BH | MBA/LMGTJ
MBA Law and Management (January start)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 credits from:
- ABJ-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ABJ-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
15 to 30 credits from:
- ABJ-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ABJ-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- Students MUST take one from either ABJ-4006 or ABJ-4413 and can take both.
0 to 15 credits from:
- ABJ-4030: Knowledge Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ABJ-4426: Contemporary issues in Mgment (15) (Semester 2)
- If you have chosen BOTH ABJ-4006 and ABJ-4413 please skip this section.