Modules for course N3AJ | MSC/FINANCE
These were the modules for this course in the 2019–20 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2020–21.
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15)
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4416: Credit Risk Analytics (15)
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)
- ASB-4417: Market Risk Analytics (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
30 credits from:
- Please choose 2 from
- ASB-4008: Financial Technology (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4405: Int'l Financial Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4423: Islamic Finance (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4433: Behavioural Fin Theory & Pract (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4442: Int'l Tax: Policy and Practice (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)
- The above optional modules are available to students arriving in September.