Modules for course N3BC | MBA/LBANK
MBA Banking and Law
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2019–20.
- ASB-4115: Management Research (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4437: Merger and Acquisition (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4921: MBA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4901 (September intake) ASB-4921 (January intake)