Modules for course N3CW | MSC/BFCB1
MSc Bank & Fin (Chartered Banking) (with Incorp Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) Core
- ASB-4447: Credit & Lending (15) Core
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 (September intake) ASB-4922 (January intake)