Modules for course N3DH | MBA/FIN1
MBA Finance (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
These were the modules for this course in the 2019–20 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2020–21.
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15)
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4431: Organisations and People (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4921: MBA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
45 credits from:
- Please choose from
- ASB-4008: Financial Technology (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4423: Islamic Finance (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4437: Merger and Acquisition (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4442: Int'l Tax: Policy and Practice (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4527: Executive Compensation (15) (Semester 2)
- The above optional modules are available to students arriving in September.