Digital Degree Apprenticeships
What is a degree apprenticeship?
Degree apprenticeships provide an alternative route to traditional higher education. They combine full-time work with part-time university study.
Gain a degree and remain in employment
How does a degree apprenticeship work?
On this course students work four days with their employer each week with day-release and evening study at college then university. During the first two years the study will be at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, then move location to Bangor University for the last year to complete the BSc qualification. You will graduate at the end with a degree from Bangor University.
This degree apprenticeship is fully-funded, gain valuable work experience and achieve an industry-relevant degree at no cost!
- No debt – This course is fully-funded and combines all the benefits of a conventional degree without the financial drawbacks.
- Earn while you learn –Degree Apprentices employment is part of the course, meaning they will earn a salary whilst studying.
- Industry qualification – This qualification is directly related to industry, giving employee and employer the skills needed to be a success.
- Employability skills – Alongside the academic qualification, a Degree Apprenticeship allows students to continue practical work experience and progress in their career as an IT professional.
How to apply
Employers will need to contact us directly to discuss the opportunities available firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees will need to be in either full or part-time employment (minimum16 hours a week) in the IT industry and should contact us directly for more information email@example.com
What Digital Degree Apprenticeships are available?
We are currently recruiting for Digital Degree Apprenticeships in:
- Applied Software Engineering
- Applied Cyber Security
- Applied Data Science
We will be offering others in engineering disciplines from 2020 onwards. Get in touch with us to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org