What is a degree apprenticeship?
Degree apprenticeships provide an alternative route to traditional higher education. They combine full-time work with part-time university study; so you can gain a degree and remain in your job.
How does a degree apprenticeship work?
On this course students work four days with their employer each week with day-release and evening study at college then university. During the first two years the study will be at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, then move location to Bangor University for the last year to complete the BSc qualification. You will graduate at the end with a degree from Bangor University.
This degree apprenticeship is fully-funded, gain valuable work experience and achieve an industry-relevant degree at no cost!
- No debt – This course is fully-funded and combines all the benefits of a conventional degree without the financial drawbacks.
- Earn while you learn –Degree Apprentices employment is part of the course, meaning they will earn a salary whilst studying.
- Industry qualification – This qualification is directly related to industry, giving employee and employer the skills needed to be a success.
- Employability skills – Alongside the academic qualification, a Degree Apprenticeship allows students to continue practical work experience and progress in their career as an IT professional.
How to apply
You will need to discuss applying for this course with your employer and they need to get in touch with us directly firstname.lastname@example.org. Your employer will need to supply a letter in support of your application.
To be eligible you must be in either full or part-time employment (minimum16 hours a week) please contact us with any questions email@example.com.
For all Degree Apprenticeships, apply directly with the help of our Guidance Notes.
Need help applying? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +44 (0)1248 383717.
What Degree Apprenticeships are available?
We are currently recruiting for Degree Apprenticeships in:
- Applied Software Engineering
- Applied Cyber Security
- Applied Data Science
- Applied Mechanical Engineering Systems
- Applied Electrical/Electronic Engineering Systems
Get in touch with us to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity: email@example.com.
A Guide for Employers