Modules for course M1AF | LLM/ICBL
LLM International Commercial and Business Law
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
20 credits from:
- SXL-4009: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- SXL-4109: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- Students entering the programme in January must take SXL-4109. Students entering the programme in September must take SXL-4009.
80 credits from:
- SXL-4003: Marine Insurance (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4004: Intellectual Property Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4006: Intn'l Commercial Arbitration (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4010: Global Trade Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4014: Employment Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4052: Int. Climate Change Law & Pol. (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4125: Carriage of Goods by Sea (20) (Semester 2)