Modules for course B7BW | DIP/ANUR
PG Dip Adult Nursing (pre-registration) (Subject to Validn)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- NHS-4408: Principles of Adult Nursing (20)
- NHS-4409: Legal & Ethical Concepts (20)
- NHS-4411: Physiology & Pathophysiology (20)
- NHS-4412: Nursing Practice 1 PGD (40)
- NHS-4414: Adult Chronic Conditions (20)
- NHS-4410: Clinical Decision Making (20)
- NHS-4413: Adults with complex needs (20)
- NHS-4415: Lead, Innovate & Implement (20)
- NHS-4416: Nursing Practice 2 (60)