Modules for course B7BW | DIP/ANUR
PG Dip Adult Nursing (pre-registration) (Subject to Validn)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- NHS-4408: Principles of Adult Nursing (20)
- NHS-4409: Legal & Ethical Concepts (20)
- NHS-4411: Physiology & Pathophysiology (20)
- NHS-4412: Nursing Practice 1 PGD (40)
- NHS-4414: Adult Chronic Conditions (20)
- NHS-4410: Clinical Decision Making (20)
- NHS-4413: Adults with complex needs (20)
- NHS-4415: Lead, Innovate & Implement (20)
- NHS-4416: Nursing Practice 2 (60)