Modules for course C6AT | MSC/PP
MSc Performance Psychology
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 credits from:
- JXH-4101: Performing Under Pressure (10) (Semester 1)
- JXH-4102: Understanding Personality (10) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4103: Psychological skills training (10) (Semester 1)
- JXH-4104: Individual Perf Psychology (10) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4105: Accelerating Expertise (10) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4106: Psych of Team Performance (10) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4107: How motivation really works (10) (Semester 1)