Modules for course C8EG | MSC/PCNP
MSc Principles of Clinical Neuropsychology
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) Core
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) Core
- PRP-4025: Research Project
60 credits from:
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4007: Professional Skills in Psych (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4008: Methods in Lang & Bilingualism (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4009: Behavioural Neurology (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)
- 10 credit modules: You must select two modules. Students can either select PPP4021 & PPP4022 or PPP4022 & PPP4023.