Modules for course C8EG | MSC/PCNP
MSc Principles of Clinical Neuropsychology
These were the modules for this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) Core
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) Core
- PRP-4025: Research Project
60 credits from:
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4007: Professional Skills in Psych (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4008: Methods in Lang & Bilingualism (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4009: Behavioural Neurology (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)
- 10 credit modules: You must select two modules. Students can either select PPP4021 & PPP4022 or PPP4022 & PPP4023.