Modules for course C8N2 | BSC/PBM
BSc Psychology with Business Management
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- PPP-3001: Project (Single Honours Psych) (40) Core or
PCC-3001: Prosiect (40) Core
- PCP-3010: Consumer Psychology: Theory (20)
- ASB-3104: Entrepreneurship Cap & Firm (10) or
ADB-3104: Entrepreneuriaeth Cyf & Cwmni (10)
30 credits from:
- ASB-3008: Financial Technology (10) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3103: Marketing Strategy & Man. (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3106: Enterprise by Design (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-3114: e-Marketing (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3122: Intl Business Competency (20) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3413: BusManagement Project (30) (Semester 1 + 2) or
ACB-3413: Prosiect Rheoli Busnes (30) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-3509: Corp. Social Responsibility (10) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3527: Executive Compensation (10) (Semester 2)
- Psychology Home School: 60 Credits (all compulsory) Business School: 60 Credits (30 credits are compulsory) Choose 30 credits from the optional Business modules Ideally, you need to ensure you have even split of taught modules across semester. Though you can choose to spread the taught components 50:30 or vice versa if you have strong preference for a particular module.