Modules for course D3AO | CERT/FORDL
Certificate Forestry (Distance Learning)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- DDL-4202: Silviculture (20) Core
40 credits from:
- DDL-4004: Agroforestry Systems & Prac. (20) (Semester 1)
- DDL-4201: Social Issues in Forest Mgt. (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4204: Forest Ecosystems (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4205: Inv., Assessment & Monitoring (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4206: Sustainable use of NTFPs (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4505: Natural Resource Management (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4530: Forest Management Planning (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4532: Forestry Field Course (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4536: Urban Forestry (20) (Semester 1)