Modules for course D3AO | CERT/FORDL
Certificate Forestry (Distance Learning)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- DDL-4202: Silviculture (20) Core
40 credits from:
- DDL-4004: Agroforestry Systems & Prac. (20) (Semester 1)
- DDL-4201: Social Issues in Forest Mgt. (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4204: Forest Ecosystems (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4205: Inv., Assessment & Monitoring (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4206: Sustainable use of NTFPs (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4505: Natural Resource Management (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4530: Forest Management Planning (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4532: Forestry Field Course (20) (Semester 2)