Modules for course D4BC | MSC/AGFSDL2
MSc Agroforestry & Food Security (Dist Learning - 2 yr PT)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- DDL-4004: Agroforestry Systems & Prac. (20) Core
- DDL-4207: Global Food Security (20)
- DDL-4999: MSc Dissertation (60)
20 credits from:
- DXX-4538: Ireland Study Tour (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4545: Tropical Forestry Study Tour (20) (Semester 2)
40 credits from:
- DXX-4042: Agriculture & the environment (20) (Semester 1)
- DDL-4201: Social Issues in Forest Mgt. (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4202: Silviculture (20) (Semester 1)
- DDL-4206: Sustainable use of NTFPs (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4530: Forest Management Planning (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4536: Urban Forestry (20) (Semester 1)